Get that thick, long perfect Instagram ready hair you have always dreamed of at our in-house extension studio!
Ryley is the owner of Catalia Salon and an experienced extensionist. Her years of experiences allow her to help choose the best install method for your hair type and style while keeping the health and integrity of your locks on lock. Custom order your hair from us and we guarantee premium, Remy, long lasting wefts that will go the distance. For info or to book, please get in touch.
*Provided by Ryley. Pricing varies based on method. Please contact for a free consultation!
Come in and discuss your hair goals and let us help you choose the best installation method for your hair. We can also order your premium human remy hair for you and color-match!
We offer a full range of extension methods to suit any style and hair type. Our installation is by consultation only in order to determine your needs and you will be quoted for the service at your consultation.
- Tape-In Pro
- Hot Fusion Pro
- Braidless Weave
Regular maintenance is an important part of your hair extension routine. After a period of growth, extensions need to be adjusted, lifted and tightened to ensure they are close to the scalp for minimal detection and tangling. Pricing varies by install type, please ask your extensionist at your consultation about tightening costs.
Braidless Weave Tightening - $40
Pricing starts at $45.00 depending on .method of hair installed and number of wefts/beads. Please contact us.
Our stylists will cut and blend your extension hair to seamlessly blend into your locks for a natural soft look.
Looking to purchase some premium quality human hair all by itself? Come in and check out our selection. Starting at $75.00 and up. (Hair is ordered in, we do not stock it on our shelves.)
*Provided by Ryley. Pricing varies based on method, please contact for a free consultation.
We offer installation services in which the client provides their own hair. Pricing varies based on the desired installation method and number of tracks to be installed. Please contact us for a free consultation. *We cannot guarantee work done with BYOH, as the durability, longevity and end result is greatly impacted by the quality of hair used and having the correct amount for your personal install.*
The most important part of hair extensions is the hair itself - buying good quality hair to begin with will greatly impact your overall experience. We only use 100% human remy hair from a reputable Canadian provider - double drawn is our preference.
Clip In's -
When not being worn, hair needs to be stored in a cool, dry space. We recommend making sure they are clean and properly oiled before placing them neatly in a sealed, air-tight bag.
Installed Hair -
- Sleep with your hair gently tied back - we recommend a cute braid so you wake up with beachy waves in the morning!
- Deep hydration masks every month are a great way to restore your hair's strength and luster, white treating yourself to a mini-spa!
- Wash hair as needed (ideally every 2+ days) using a sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner. (We carry amazing products such as the Design.Me and MorroccanOil line that you can purchase at any time!)
- Do not apply conditioner directly to the application site of the extensions, keep conditioner approx. 4 inches away.
- If you need a refresh of your natural roots between regular shampoos, section off the top of your head and wash individually or use a dry shampoo to remove oil between washes. (We also sell a great line of Dry Shampoos!)
- Towel dry hair gently, then apply a good hair-oil to the lengths of your extensions away from the application site. We recommend using Verb Ghost Oil or Morroccan Oil.
- Blow Dry using a heat protectant spray if you cannot air-dry your hair.
- Be sure to brush hair starting at the ends and moving upwards to minimize the tugging/pulling/breakage of your extensions.
- For best looking results and to maintain the health of your natural hair, we recommend scheduling regular tightening appointments in order to eliminate the chances of your natural hair matting as your hair grows out at the application site.