Health & Safety:
- Shown any symptoms of cold or flu, such as a runny nose, cough, sore throat, etc.
- Been in contact with anyone who has shown symptoms of cold or flu.
- Travelled outside of the province, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Been ordered to self-isolate due to potential exposure or suspected Covid-19
- The client is a child that requires parental/guardian supervision
- The client requires assistance due to a disability
General & Misc.
Each staff member will be deciding for themselves whether or not they wish to return to work and begin taking clients. Each staff member reserves the right to start and stop taking clients at their own discretion as the situation progresses, changes and evolves.
For additional information about Alberta's relaunch strategy and the specific guidelines for Salons, please visit https://www.alberta.ca/biz-connect.aspx
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch! For more information on how Catalia is working to keep you safe, please visit our blog by clicking below. We hope to see you soon!